We are a highly experienced group of specialist education professionals dedicated to improving outcomes for children and young people. We provide high quality support, advice and training to assist schools in raising attainment, accelerating progress, narrowing achievement gaps and support schools on their journey to achieve a positive OfSTED judgement and challenging good and outstanding schools to continue to develop excellent practice. In addition we also offer bespoke services designed to address particular objectives.
Key Service features
• In depth knowledge of local schools supporting them in reaching and sustaining excellence
• Core and bespoke support services which offer excellent value for money.
• High quality, professional and highly skilled staff with a vast range of experience, professional skills and specialist qualifications
• Bespoke services can be moulded to different circumstances and outcomes
• Our advisors are highly skilled and have extensive, successful experience as school standards professionals, have experience of, and training in, the Ofsted inspection framework
• Have extensive, successful experience of working in and facilitating partnership with (and between) schools and academies, and with other stakeholders such as parents, governors, Ofsted, and local and central government